In this segment, Greg Wasinski, Inspirational Speaker & Author, offers a short aspect of his own personal witness of what life was like without hope. Ultimately, Greg found a desire to go on in life because hope was found by journeying with others who needed him in their lives.
In this segment, Greg Wasinski, Inspirational Speaker & Author, shares the perspective of what we are missing without God in our life. Many times people tell us of a God we can’t always comprehend, but by reflecting on where we haven’t let Him in can sometimes be the revelation we need for a deeper relationship.
n this segment, Libby Peterson, joyfully and emotionally, shares the beauty of connecting with those we love. Her passionate picture of Mary and Elizabeth seeing each other lends way to a reminder of the joy we can share with one another.
In this segment, Greg Wasinski, Inspirational Speaker & Author, gives insight to the story of the Feeding of the 5,000 and how it relates to our lives. Christ is asking us what we have to offer every day to “feed” others by our story. The exception is, Jesus is not just looking for the great things, he wants all of …
In this segment, Greg Wasinski, Inspirational Speaker & Author, goes through what it really means to give God just 1% of your day. Taking time to be in relationship through prayer and reflection, while you still get to have the other 99% for yourself.
In this segment, Greg Wasinski, Inspirational Speaker & Author, has us think about our willingness to fully commit to what we believe. If we are stuck in the middle, not sure if we really trust God with everything, we can be in a personal much worse than not believing at all.
In this segment, Inspirational Speaker & Author, Greg Wasinski, paints the picture of what happens to our focus as we slowly drift from where we start. Whether it is on the waves of the ocean or our faith, the result is the same.
In this segment, Catholic Musician & Evangelist, Jesse Manibusan, shares his song “Hold on to Love.” Whatever these lyrics mean for your life, there is a connection and a need to fight for what is most important.
In this segment, Megan Bolin, President of the Catholic Young Professionals of Cleveland, helps us better understand the struggles of finding what we love… especially young adults.
In this segment, Greg Wasinski, Inspirational Speaker & Author, calls us to make an effort to lay out a plan to spend time with God. We make a list for everything else, it is vital to think about how we can grow in relationship in prayer too.
- Page 1 of 2